We are looking for those who want to be a HOME OWNER in ALABAMA.
Here are the benefits of buying a home through the Alabama Affordable Housing program:
- Mortgage payment will generally be lower than rent. This is huge.
- The down payment is not a lot. Generally $3,000 – $6,000 as a minimum. At times services are traded for the down payment. You must have skin in the game.
- Early payoff of the loan. The idea is to try to own the home free and clear in a short time. Every situation will be different. Sometimes the term could be up to 20 years.
- Easy qualifying.The credit score is not important. A background check will be executed however.
- There will be pride of home ownership. This is intangible.
- No need to deal with the banks unless the home buyer decides to get a new loan in the future.
- You must have the ability to pay. Very self explanatory.
- Must have a down payment. This is your skin in the game. Be real and this part will be easy.
If you are ready to be a part of the ALABAMA AFFORDABLE HOUSING program, please fill out the form below. Thank you.